Dealing with an armed assailant is vastly different than having to fend off an unarmed one. The situations further differ depending on the type of weapon. Defense against impact weapons like Baseball Bats, Sticks and everything that can be used as a blunt weapon is least demanding. However, it should not be taken lightly because it can cause serious injuries, even death. Taking care of the weapon threat takes priority which demands a certain mindset. Consisting of many reality drills, Level 2 of self-defense will prepare you for that.
Defending a gun threat demands a specific state of mind. Even if you would never choose to stand up to a gun, there are scenarios in which you might be compelled to do so. For such situations, it’s beneficial to know how you might solve this problem. As a skill is useless without an intent to act, this course targets both.
This course is addressing both, defense against the most common impact weapon attacks and gun threats.
Impact Weapon Defense
- Lesson 1 – Defense Against Stick Attack to the Head
- Lesson 2 – Defense Against Stick (Baseball Bat) to the Head
- Lesson 3 – Stick (Baseball Bat) to the Head – Full Speed Demo
- Lesson 4 – Stick (Baseball Bat) to the Head – Uppercut Interception
- Lesson 5 – Defense Against Stick (Baseball Bat) to the Head – Head Manipulation
- Lesson 6 – Defense Against Stick (Baseball Bat) – Side Swing – “Superman” Punch
Gun Threat Defense
- Lesson 1 – Safety Tips – How to Hold a Gun
- Lesson 2 – Gun Threat to the Face – Defense + How to Safely Unload the Gun
- Lesson 3 – Gun Threat to the Chest
- Lesson 4 – Gun Threat to the Stomach + Training Guidelines and Tips
- Lesson 5 – Gun Threat to the Side of the Head
- Lesson 6 – Gun Threat to the Side of the Head – Second Option
- Lesson 7 – Gun Threat to the Side of the Head – Third Option
- Lesson 8 – Gun Threat to the Ribs
- Lesson 9 – Gun threat Under Arm Pit
- Lesson 10 – Gun Threat to the Back